belated kids' birthday roundup

So many birthdays have come and gone, and I have been behind in posting. Here's a glimpse into some of our friends' birthdays!

Keira turned 16 and is most of the way to 17 by now. It was great fun to surprise her!





Daphne turned 12 (and then 13). She's a chocolate lover. I piped some flowers, but I wasn't thrilled with how they turned out. It all still tasted good though!



And Maya turned 18, now nearly 19. Her family is the original silly face cookie family, so we made her some silly face cookies in addition to the cake. For the first time, her besties (Hallie, Ella, and Hannah) decorated them! I think I like sprinkleface the best. 




Maya loves chocolate with raspberry, so I glazed some raspberries and piled them on top of the cake. I wanted them to look beautiful and indulgent.






Comments