overheard in the car

BugBug sits directly behind me in the car, so I can't see her while driving. The things that come out of her mouth just crack me up, so sometimes I write them down at red lights. These actually happened a few months ago, but I just rediscovered them while going through my notebook:

on cooking...
B: How do you make dirt? How do you make water? How do you make sausage? Is there sauce in it?

on wildlife...
B: Aah! It's a bug! And it's on me! It's yellow! It's on me! (This, from a kid who shrieks when an ant crawls by, so I never know how seriously to take her.)
Me: OK, OK... Is he still there?
B: (sobs) It's a her.

Comments

Nanette said…
"It's a her."

DAHAHAHAHA!
Anonymous said…
too funny!!!
Anonymous said…
hat is just too precious...and it was important enough to tell you even when she was sobbing! :)