new silly face cookies - now with tie-dye swirl!

I love that our friends love silly face cookies. It is so sweet to be asked to make them for these two (grown-up-ish) kids. This year, I even mailed some to college for the first time! Typically, I challenge myself never to make two in the same batch identical, and yet I still am always looking for new ideas... so this time, I decided to dip the cookies instead of pipe them, and I tie-dyed the royal icing so no two were exactly alike! (And then I still made silly faces on top.) They were SO MUCH FASTER to make! And they still came out really cute. 



How cool are these patterns?



The colors were really gorgeous. And the little spots were where I popped air bubbles with a toothpick.





And there have been more silly face cookies and girl graduation cookies along the way:














Comments