chapter read and lesson learned

If, while making margarita pie, you are seized by the desire for authenticity, I will warn you now: step away from the green food coloring, one lone drop of which will yield a mint green color so vile you will be forced to throw away the entire thing before even baking it.

Your friends will know it is margarita-flavored even if it's not green. First, you'll tell them it is. Then, they'll taste it for themselves. See? Problem solved.*

*The aforementioned anecdote is simply for educational purposes and bears little or no resemblance to the actual occurrences of my kitchen tonight around, say, 10:43 pm.

**OK, that's a total lie. But in my defense, nothing about this "recipe" has gone according to plan, and I can't be held responsible for my actions. I mean, the graham cracker crust (the first one - the one I threw out) - shrank! Can they even do that?

Comments

Sandra Dee said…
You should take pictures of EVERYTHING :-)