introducing gourmet cookie mixes in a jar!

One of the best things about baking is getting to share my sweet treats with friends and family. So in addition to catering for local clients, I’ve developed a line of gourmet cookie mixes in a jar that can bring a little bit of my kitchen to yours, and I’m introducing them just in time for the holidays. They make perfect corporate gifts, thank you gifts, teacher gifts, or stocking stuffers. They’re also a perfect way to treat yourself! Each jar comes complete with all the dry ingredients you need for fast, delicious treats. I select my favorite, high-quality ingredients to ensure fresh, delicious tasting cookies.
Here they are!
Better yet, let's see the cookies!
Oatmeal cranberry raisin

Triple chocolate threat

Cowboy

Choose from these flavors:
  • Cowboy cookies (M&M-chocolate chip-oatmeal cookies, available in seasonal colors by request)
  • Triple chocolate threat cookies (chocolate cookies with white chocolate chips and chocolate chunks)
  • Oatmeal cranberry raisin or oatmeal raisin cookies
  • Chocolate peanut butter chip cookies
  • Chocolate chip oatmeal cookies
  • Cranberry white chocolate chip cookies
Looking for a different flavor? I’d be glad to try to accommodate your special requests. Just email makerybakery@gmail.com.
Gourmet cookie mixes are available now for just $15 each (plus shipping).

Comments

Karen said…
This is AMAZING! GO JAMI!!! I am so excited for you and your business! And what a great idea!!
Nanette said…
So exciting! Congrats, Jami!